The school’s official colours are royal blue, yellow, white & grey.
The school uniform consists of the following:
- Grey- trousers, skirts, pinafores or shalwar and shorts in the summer.
- Yellow/White or Blue/White - gingham dresses.
- White or Yellow-polo shirt (logo optional).
- Royal Blue-sweat shirts, cardigans or fleece top (logo optional).
- Plain white or grey socks or tights
- Black school shoes with low heels and tread, enclosed sandals.
If your child wears a hijab to school we would ask that it reflects the school colours.
- White plain t-shirt (logo optional).
- Navy or black shorts or track suit bottoms.
- Black plimsolls (these are preferable to trainers as they are more flexible).
- These should all be kept in a draw string bag (no rucksacks).
All children in Year 4 go swimming. For this they will need:
- Swimming costume (no two piece suits).
- Swim hat for boys and girls (this is a requirement from the pool).
All items of clothing, P.E bags and reading bags, must be individually labelled either with an indelible pen or iron on labels.
We are aware of the on-going cost of school uniform which is why we do not insist on logo items being worn, however we do ask parents to ensure children are in the correct school colours.
Many supermarkets sell multi packs of tops etc. for more reasonable prices and items may be purchased at any retailer.
Logo specific items such as polo shirts, sweatshirts, cardigans and fleece can be bought from Ian Howard Outfitters, Barking Road, East Ham.
From time to time parents donate items of uniform that have been hardly worn as their children have had a growth spurt. If you would like to purchase any of these items at a reduced rate (particularly the logo ones) please see anyone on the main school gate.
Reading & PE bags
Reading and PE bags with the school’s logo can be purchased from the main office.
- Items of jewellery are potentially dangerous and also a target of theft.
- No jewellery should be worn apart from a watch or earring studs (no sleepers please)
- Before any P.E or games lesson earrings must be removed by the child themselves (not staff) or taped up. The school will not be responsible for any missing jewellery or watches.